What a cool room!I like the Apple stuff.Can you tell me how you did that so i can send you some pictures?Sarasota Doc
Where do I find your replys to my comments?Sarasota Doc
OKYou didn't tell me how to put my pictures on you blog.Also, I still don't know where to find your replys.Also, you said there are more details about you but when I looked there there were not any.Also, why do I have to keep putting my email address and PW in each time I send a comment?Sarasota Doc
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a cool room!
I like the Apple stuff.
Can you tell me how you did that so i can send you some pictures?
Sarasota Doc
Where do I find your replys to my comments?
Sarasota Doc
OK
You didn't tell me how to put my pictures on you blog.
Also, I still don't know where to find your replys.
Also, you said there are more details about you but when I looked there there were not any.
Also, why do I have to keep putting my email address and PW in each time I send a comment?
Sarasota Doc
Post a Comment