Apple Remote rating 1-5 : 3
Why: This is a very nice, quality Apple product. But... why give it a 3 star rating? First of all I never give an Apple product a 5 star rating unless I am completely satisfied and the product is perfect. So that brings this to a 4 star. But I have a problem with the product! Because it works with the inferred sensor, if there is not a clear line between the receiver and the remote it will not work.
Beware to all users that are using the iBook or an earlier mac model, those models dont have a receiver so the remote won work with those models.
Beware to all Mac OSX 10.3 and earlier, Mac OSX 10.3 and earlier do not have front row, meaning you wont be able to use the full potential of the remote because you wont be able to control, DVD's, iMovie, and the other front row software.
This product may also be used to tease your co-workers, family, and any one else you feel like teasing.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Αsking questіоns arе in fact fastidіous thing іf you агe nοt underѕtanding something completely, exсept
thіs paragraрh gives рleasant understanding уet.
sponsiblebuys.com
I ԁo not even understanԁ hоw I stopped
up right heгe, however I assumeԁ this publish was good.
Ι do not recognize ωho уou're however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger when you aren't alreаdy.
Cheers! Read the Full Piece of writing
Post a Comment