Nice little Features:
1. Math equations in spotlight. Instead of opening Calculator or going into dashboard, use spotlight.

2. The Guest Account, I have a Macbook and an iMac. I have many guest over I prefer them using that account. They cant look at any of my e-mails or other private files, and when there done the history from everything they did gets erased. You must first enable this feature in the account settings.

3. Grab any section of a webpage and add it as a dashboard widget. This great for news, and e-mail. Select the mail section and you can check dashboard to see when you have received a new e-mail.

4. Wikipedia search and Apple terms search in dictionary. This allows you to search wikipedia directly in Dictionary.

Well, those are my favorite little features. Anyone disagree and think the features I think are nice are annoying? Any features you think I left out? Please comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment