Saturday, September 8, 2007

16GB iPod Touch Worth It?

Is the iPod touch really worth the $299 or $399 dollars. I am thinking of buying one but I still have the 30GB iPod Video. I am planning to go to the Apple Store at Montgomery Mall to check it out. Please Comment and give me your opinion.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes its worth it. This product is simply amazing to say the least.

Jordan Apple said...

Yeah but it is only 16GB you can buy the classic for $349 for 160GB

Paul said...

No, keep the video and wait a couple of months and see where the development goes.

Anonymous said...

I love my iPod T - definitely worth if it you can afford it. Why deny yourself?

Jordan Apple said...

Yeah, I have the money. I am not denying myself, I am just open to suggestions! Please e-mail me, i like to know I have readers.